- How she opens the conversation to invite her clients in
- Why she has her clients who are couples create their goals separately
- What she says to get clients out of the data gathering weeds
- How she creates an ideal and acceptable financial plan to help with decision making
Access resources related to this podcast: Note: If you’re using a podcast app that does not hyperlink to the resources, visit http://pfplanning.libsyn.com to access show notes with direct links.
- The new approach to retirement planning: part 1
- The new approach to retirement planning: part 2
- Guide to Practical Retirement Planning
This episode is brought to you by the AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning Section, the premier provider of information, tools, advocacy and guidance for professionals who specialize in providing tax, estate, retirement, risk management and investment planning advice. Also, by the CPA/PFS credential program, which allows CPAs to demonstrate competence and confidence in providing these services to their clients. Visit us online at www.aicpa.org/pfp to join our community, gain access to valuable member-only benefits or learn about our PFP certificate program.
Subscribe to the PFP Podcast channel at Libsyn to find all the latest episodes or search “AICPA Personal Financial Planning” on your favorite podcast app.