The second webinar in our Healthy, WEALTHY, and Wise Women series is now available. Watch it whenever and wherever you want. Mackey McNeill, CPA, PFS, IAR will review some basic investment knowledge including:
- How to eliminate worry
- What is risk, and how to determine how much is too much
- How to be prepared for market fluctuations
- What an asset class is, and which ones are winners and losers
- The power of diversification
- The Modern Portfolio Theory
- The cycle of market emotions
Also check out our Worthwhile Women series. This series dives into subject like estate planning, education planning, charitable giving, and healthcare planning.
Women represent 39% of the “top wealth holders” (those with gross assets of at least $625,000) according to the IRS. Yet women are still being shut out of the conversation when it comes to money. It is a necessity for women to become financially savvy not only because many women will outlive their spouse or experience a divorce, but because women deserve the right to understand how to create wealth and enjoy it. Join our conversation and start creating a more prosperous future!