Our mission here at MACKEY is to create prosperity not just for our clients, or our geographic region, but for the world. This isn’t a business; it is a movement. Will you join us?
Do you have a passion for small business? Do you believe there is more to success than just the bottom-line? Do you see data as wisdom just waiting to be tapped? Have you been searching for a way to leverage your financial know-how to create a brighter future? You should apply for our Vice President of Prosper for Business Services position!
MACKEY is committed to building an inclusive community of clients and employees that are deeply curious, bravely innovative, and driven to create a more prosperous world through small business. We offer a competitive compensation package plus great benefits like flexible workspace, shortened summer hours, subsidized health insurance, a retirement plan with a company match, profit sharing, paid time off, and many other great perks.
WHO ARE WE?
Born from the blood, sweat, and tears of Mackey McNeill, CPA, PFS, RIA, MACKEY has grown into a tight-knit, highly devoted team of professionals delivering on our mission of creating prosperity. Rooted in data and driven by intention, our team of coaches, accountants, analysts, and administrators work side-by-side with our client companies to create financial operating systems.
You see, there is a desperate need for data confidence, financial fluency and non-judgmental support within the small business community. Every day we come to work to meet this need. We are enthusiastically for our clients and their goals. Benchmarks and industry data be damned.
Truth be told, we are prosperity seekers. For ourselves. For our clients. For our communities.
WHAT IS PROSPER FOR BUSINESS?
Prosper for Business is a repeatable system for delivering the 3 freedoms of prosperity – money freedom, time freedom, and freedom from worry. Part coaching, part financial toolbox, and part philosophy Prosper for Business takes a small business from where it is to a new field of possibility. To learn more about this service please visit: https://mackeyadvisors.com/prosper-for-business/
POSITION: VP, Prosper for Business Services
LOCATION: Bellevue, KY
The Vice President of Prosper for Business Services is charged with sustainably growing, enhancing, and developing the Prosper for Business service lines and production teams with a focus on client prosperity and employee retention.
ESSENTIAL ROLES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Team Leader (20%)- Development of a highly functional and highly effective team of financial experts, goal coaches, and project managers focused on and energized by creating prosperity for clients.
- Service Leader (20%) – Enhance & sustain the Prosper for Business process with client value & operational efficiency in mind
- Senior Goals Coach (40%)- Work with a book of Prosper for Business clients (4 – 9) as primary Prosper for Business service provider in tandem with a Business Coach Fellow, Client Excellence Coordinator & Financial Analyst.
- Executive Team Member (10%) – Work within the executive team to deliver on the strategic plan & annual plan for MACKEY and sister entities.
- Note: ten percent of time is reserved for other/ancillary activities outside the scope of this role
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- CPA, MBA, or equivalent education
- Minimum of 9 years experience in accounting, finance, or business coaching/consulting
- Successful experience building and maintaining a team
- Certified Coach (ICF, iPEC, Life Coach, etc.) not required but ideal
- Passion for small business, prosperity (profits plus), and creating a better world is mandatory
- Employee development & coaching
- Client service excellence
- Ability to speak publicly with ease and comfort
- Thrive in a flexible and agile environment where growth edges are continually stretched
- Understanding of how to balance accuracy & efficiency
- Unafraid of new & different ways of thinking & working
- Willingness to create, iterate & test solutions
- Curious mind & brave heart
- Always searching for and building to win/win solutions
- Innate desire to continuously grow & develop
MACKEY and our sister companies are atypical in our industry. We are future-focused, prosperity (profit plus) driven, and envision a more economically just world. We are looking for prosperity & possibility-minded team members who want to build toward a prosperous future of win/win solutions. An ideal candidate for this position would be willing to make a minimum of a 5-year commitment to our team.