Mackey McNeill is the Founder and President/CEO of Mackey Advisors® Wealth Advocates, who passionately pursue our client’s prosperity. She has been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, TIME, Money, USA TODAY and Reader’s Digest, along with many other publications. Mackey is a frequent media guest and highly regarded public speaker.
Mackey Advisors serves individuals and corporate clients and has been recognized as one of the largest women-owned businesses in Greater Cincinnati. The firm received the Best New Service of the Year award from the Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce for its life changing wealth program, The Prosperity Experience.®
Mackey’s passion is to support her clients in expanding their experience of wealth and prosperity. Her ideas are captured in her award winning, internationally published book: The Intersection of Joy and Money, named Most Life-Changing Book and Outstanding Book of the Year by Independent Publishers.
Mackey has the credentials to support her passion. She is a CPA, Personal Financial Specialist, Investment Advisor Representative and a certified Enneagram teacher. A native Georgian, Mackey graduated cum laude from the University of Georgia.
Professionally her honors include:
- Northern Kentucky Accounting Executive of the Year
- YWCA Career Woman of Achievement
- Cincinnati Business and Professional Woman of the Year
- Accountant Advocate of the Year by the Kentucky Small Business Administration
- WBC’s Top 10 Women of Private Bankers and Financial Planners
Mackey is about community. She has held active and leadership roles in many business and civic organizations such as:
- The Kenton County Conservancy
- The Kenton County Conservation District
- The Financial Literacy Task Force of the AICPA
- Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Cincinnati
- YWCA Board of Advisors
Mackey’s personal mission is to passionately expand prosperity in her community, in her life and in her relationships.